Tuesday 29 July 2014

It’s All Mixed Up!



It was raining yesterday in Gurgaon. All of us were excited, you know watching it rain outside the window and then turning your head back towards your computer gives a sudden charge to your brain which forces you to leave your seat and go outside that instant! But to my surprise, it wasn’t all breezy and cool outside. It was humid! I had frost on my glasses; my forehead and nose were layered with moisture and not even a single strand of my hair (which I untied specially) was moving!

Everything is so mixed up! Rain, humidity, heat – everything! If someone would ask how you’re feeling, nobody would be able to give a clear answer. I am mixed up and my year up till now too!

It seems I have been on some mixed emotion spree for these seven months! It all began well though, joining a new job in the beginning of the year and then leaving it in not more than two months! Wasn’t my fault, people there were quite messed up! It was good that I left the job; I finally heard the cries of my rough cut movie videos and edited the film with my almost-not-similar-to-me partner. It brought us laurels too. We were the runners up of a renowned Film Festival and a special mention for another one. Well, we didn’t get selected for the third film festival! No, no, no hopes lost! But yeah, the third one was the special one!

I had to move on. So I joined another job. Thankfully, I met some awesome cool people here so it has been going great. I had also released a TVC, but my boss usually laughs at me. She says it’s a TVC about rice, quite useless! So, I accepted the reality and am quite living with it too.

The year has been quite nice for me in terms of birthdays and all. I have been on some quite nice trips with friends. One where we had to come back from the front gate of the Neemrana Fort and the other wherein I enjoyed but was quite annoyed with a lot of other things.

Rest everything has been going good so far. The thing that I’m happy about is that I’m able to blog these days. It’s mixed up here too. When I used to blog less often, people kept on asking me write more. Now that I’m writing more, no one except for some regular ones read it. I guess karma is playing hide and seek with me!

But nevertheless, I still hope all will go well by the time I reach September. It’s my favourite month. So are February and December! I just wish for winters to come. They always seem sorted to me. Dry, cold and sunny!


P.S. Happy Eid everyone!


[Written for WordPress Daily Prompts: 365 Writing Prompts. The prompt for today was – State of Your Year - Write up a mid-year “State of My Year” post.]

2 comments:

  1. "When I used to blog less often, people kept on asking me write more. Now that I’m writing more, no one except for some regular ones read it."- So true!! :D
    Btw, I get the September favouriteness. Whatsup with Feb and Dec?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mutual Blogger Feelings! :P

    February is the movie shoot and Tibetan phase..and December is the last month of the year..so it got to be special. :D

    ReplyDelete