Sunday 13 July 2014

Your Life, The Book!


One’s life is…well it’s Life! Your journey towards eternity! It’s how you have lived with people and what all you have done, before you become a mere memory! Many people write their biographies; a long long essay of what their life has been all about. Whether it has been a smooth one or a roller coaster ride? Or maybe something else that only they themselves can describe well. It’s a story which they want the whole wide world to know about them. They weave their lives with words into a book.

Had my life been a book, it would have been a pretty nasty one. Considering the bi-polar (during that time of the month) crazy freak that I am, my autobiography would be like mixing mango’s sourness and a plum’s sweetness together. If you know what I mean!

I want to write my own biography, but C’mon someone else writing it for you is quite exciting as they interpret your life your way but with a subtle hint of their perception. So, I would have loved it if Shakespeare could write my biography for me!

Not just the fact that he’s the father of Literature; he is also a very romantic writer. He wrote Romeo and Juliet! Though I wouldn’t want him to kill me before becoming one with my beloved, I would go bonkers if he wrote for me. My Oh-So-Charming would become a little more handsome and I would be the woman with beauty and there would be a subtle hint of poetic awesomeness in air wherein our love would be like renaissance for all the romantic people out there.

Mine love would be like the unicorn, pure and my lover shall say to myself, “Thou art mine” and I shall embrace him with all the affection that I have. Just imagine if these lines would have been a part of my biography! Awesome it would have been, isn’t it?

Well, Shakespeare can’t come alive, not anytime anon. Not to write my biography at least. I had to come up with a name. I had to find my person. So, I thought my best friend could be a good choice to leave with the responsibility to write my biography! He’s a nice person. Just a little annoying, like all the best friends usually are but really cool. He’s been with me in almost all the crazy mad things that I have done, or at least he gets to know the whole story, uncensored. He’s not a writer though. Initially I thought it would be difficult for him to elaborate through words, but then he can always draw! In fact, he will only draw! My book will become an art version of my life! Detailed illustrations of how I fall on the road while walking, even if it’s completely dry or how I manage to be completely contradictive to the points I was fighting over after every five sentences I say in an argument. I believe it might become a little too embarrassing for me, but it will make everyone laugh so I think I can settle there. I shall leave in my will for him to illustrate my biography. He won’t otherwise. Artists are pretty lazy.

Uh, if someone wants to volunteer themselves, they can. What about you Sakshi and Sid? Will you guys write it for me? I wouldn’t mind some humor and satire in there too. I do am mean at times!

For me, I am just wondering will it be possible to write after I die. Like I wish for some ‘The Times of Heaven’ or some ‘The Hell Times’ to be up there. Well, advertising will be too much to ask for!



[Written for WordPress Daily Prompts : 365 Writing Prompts. The prompt for today was – Your Life, The Book - From a famous writer or celebrity, to a WordPress.com blogger or someone close to you — who would you like to be your biographer?]

10 comments:

  1. it seems all you need a TIME MACHINE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Hemendra,

      I just need Shakespeare!

      Delete
  2. I think your best bet is to go with your friend, the artist. He can immortalise you maybe as a cartoon strip :P On a separate note, I'm quite overwhelmed at the request. Thank you for thinking of both Sakshi and me, and if we were into writing autobiographies - definitely (mine anyway). But FORTUNATELY for you and UNFORTUNATELY for us, neither of us are :P |

    P.S. Between us, I think Sakshi would make the perfect choice to write your story - It'll be tangy and spiced with lots of humor :) My version would just be a drag. I had enough trouble trying to encapsulate all your awesomeness into one little profile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Well, my profile was amazing! You know, I believe you could have done it well too!
      About sakshi, I'm still waiting for her reply!

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, I loved the longest paragraph of your post. I hope your best friend is reading this. As far as I know him, you will have to insist and remind him couple of times before he reads this and gets the idea that you want him to do something for you! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know him very well Antarik! He won't read it before I die so I guess the idea of him doing something for me has to be dropped only!

      Delete
  4. If you have lot of money, you can maybe arrange to clone the real Shakespeare (if cloning ppl. will be allowed by law) and ask him, or rather demand him, to write your biography. The best way, is to write it yourself, like me!

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really consider your request!
      :)

      Continue reading!

      Delete
  5. Haha this was a good one, very funny. And yes Shakespeare would definitely add some drama in your life. But he will operate within his cliques and limits.
    Don't you think because of your eccentric personality you should have an explosive and different biography!!! :D Think about it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have an explosive biography Arnav! Don't you ever feel that I would not let that happen to me! :P

    ReplyDelete